World's Finest Gift & Largest Craving

World's Finest Gift & Largest Craving

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Coffee Love.

 There you are, just about to start your morning in the very best way possible. What do you do? Well, you make a fresh cup of coffee of course, right? Sometimes it seems that the world is revolving around one thing, and that is coffee. I sometimes wonder where the world would be without coffee, and I must say it’s quite hard to predict. The fact is that a lot of people can’t even begin their day before they have at least one cup of coffee. It’s like a drug,  and they need the caffeine in order to be able to start up their brains. I am not sure how I could make it through my day without my daily fresh brewed cup of coffee. Many people would strongly agree with me! Thank God for coffee!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment