World's Finest Gift & Largest Craving

World's Finest Gift & Largest Craving

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Personal Experience with Coffee

I have grown up with coffee being in my life on a daily basis. It started when my nana and papa babysat me from birth till about four years old. My nana and papa are from Sicily, Italy and always had Italian’s finest coffee in mass quantities. Growing up with them is one of my favorite childhood memories. Every morning when I would wake up, I would be handed a bottle or sippy cup full of what they and I called “coffee milk”. My nana was the absolute best at making this contraption. The secret recipe was 50% coffee, 45% milk with two spoonfuls’ of sugar.  I wish my nana was still around to make me this delightful beverage. I believe growing up with having coffee inside my bottle is what sparked my love and addiction for coffee. I will hopefully make my kids and grandkids this drink!

Thanks Nana Ricci, I love and miss you soo much J R.I.P

No comments:

Post a Comment