World's Finest Gift & Largest Craving

World's Finest Gift & Largest Craving

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Healthy Sweeteners For Your Coffee

I have gone through phases with the way I like my coffee. At first I use to use Sugar Free Vanilla Creamer with two Splendas. Then my mom introduced me to an organic sweetener called AGAVE. It tastes like pure sugar. It comes in a liquid form. Agave can be bought in many flavors, a few that I have tried and enjoyed are Original, Hazelnut, Blueberry, Irish Cream, Peppermint and Red Velvet. They all blend very well with any kind of coffee. Lately I have switched from using the sugar free vanilla creamer to using heavy whipping cream as my creamer. It is a healthier choice and I personally think it makes my coffee richer and creamier. I LOVE COFFEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment